Sell To Us
How It Works:
We pay you cash for Children's clothing, shoes, accessories, toys and equipment. We buy items that are currently in style. The amount we pay is based on brand name, condition, style and current demand. Unlike any consignment store we pay you immediately for the items that we accept. Our stores only stock pieces that are in great condition and on trend, and that's what we look for in items that we purchase from you.
Interesting in Selling to Us?
We are currently buying clothing on a sign up basis. Please read through our new buying process detailed below and see the link to sign up for a spot!
How it works for Clothing/ShoesWe buy specific items in two week rotations and update the list of what we are currently buying every two weeks.
If you have items on our "ONLY BUYING" list (below), then click the link to book a slot to sell.
If you do not have items on our "ONLY BUYING" list, then hold off until we are buying the items you have!
From 2/5/23 to 2/19/23 we are ONLY BUYING the following:
You have items from this list to sell to us? GREAT!
Follow these easy steps:
- Fill a tote storage container or laundry basket (no larger than 18 gallons) with freshly laundered, great condition items laid flat or neatly folded. The limit is one container per seller at a time.
- Book a spot to drop it off at our store here:
You can drop at ANYTIME we're open on your booked day (it doesn't have to be the exact appointment time)
- Our Buyers will process your items in the order received (usually 1-3 days). When ready we will contact you with your cash and store credit offers (store credit is 25% more).
- To accept the CASH offer you must return within 48 hours for payment. After that, your payment reverts to the store credit amount.
- You can choose to donate the items we did not purchase or they are held for pick up for 48 hours after your buy is processed. After that time frame items not purchased & containers are donated to Community Action in Amesbury.
Tips for Sellers:
We want you to have the best experience possible. Here are some tips to help you prepare your items to sell:
- Only bring clothing items we are currently buying
- All clothing should be freshly laundered and free from pet hair and odor
- It should be in great condition and currently in style – made within the last 3-5 years
- Outfits, pajamas and sets should be together with all pieces included. For sizes 0-12m we only buy complete sets, no separates.
- Avoid bringing items with stains, rips, fading, pilling or too much love!
- Neatly fold or lay items flat in the container
- Tag with size must be visible (not cut out)
How it works for Equipment/Toys/Books
Stop by the store anytime we are open with up to 4 large pieces of equipment/toys or one bin of smaller toys and books. We will process them in the order received but will try our best to do it while you wait!
Please see our Most Wanted list below for items we need most.
All equipment/toys/books must:
- be in excellent condition
- be cleaned/sanitized
- have all pieces included and working
- have no recalls
- have batteries included if required (we do not provide batteries).
For items we would like to purchase we will offer cash or 25% more in store credit. Items we pass on must be taken back. We do not donate these items for you.
We do not buy:
Anything older than 5 years, Diaper Genies, Bassinets, Cribs, Plush and Stuffed Animals, Potty Seats, Breast Pumps, Bedding, Blankets, Car Seats, used Life Jackets, used Bike Helmets, used Baby Bottles, Home decor, Personalized items, used Baby Baths, Handmade items, Walmart Brand Clothing, Clothing with no size visible, Sports Equipment, Used socks/underwear/bibs.
Most Wanted Toys & Equiment:
EQUIPMENT & MORE